Thursday 18 October 2007

Sumo Wrestlers

sumo.jpg

Here is one new image to show you, this time round, i have decided to make this piece more figurative (as I have not abandoned my more figurative drawing style) but rather adding an element from the more graphic work. i basically started off with with the yellow shape and illustrated around this simple circle, i am actually quite pleased with the final outcome of this image that i have decided to make this into a series of works, so keep an eye on this blog for more soon. i will be posting more of my work soon as i have quite a few images to show.

as a side note, i will be redesigning my website which will feature my new work as well as some of the work currently on there. although i don't know when the new site will be finished as its just pie in the sky right now.

No comments: